Micro Batch Formulated - Vegan - Cruelty Free - 100% Natural - EcoCert Preservative - Non GMO - Gluten Free - Sulfate Free - Silicone Free - Fresh Hand Pressed Herbs
For those requiring gentle yet effective exfoliation, who desire a deep nourishing and toning
About the product
- Rich cream based cleanser, very mild and suitable for sensitive skin
- Non-Occlusive and Non-comedogenic, Natural and Biodegradable coffee exfolitation
- Infused with 100% hand-gathered Iceland Kelp which provides a rich source of Vitamin C, minerals and emmollients
- Extra soothing Aloe Vera Juice base with Organic Olive Oils, Organic Rooibos, Green & White Teas
- Weekly use removes dead skin cells and promotes additional skin growth providing a healthy glow
What it is:
A 100% Natural way to gently exfoliate, deep cleanse and hydrate facial skin while providing enhancing collagen growth, healing of stressed skin and producing a fresh healthy glow.
What it is designed to do:
Deep cleanse with health a infusing combination of Organic Fine Ground Coffee (not grounds) and Organic Iceland geothermal Kelp. Organic Coffee promotes skin healing, collagen production and new skin formation while Iceland Geothermal kelp contains natures most potent strengthening agent: Sodium Alginate, which promotes firmer softer skin with decreased lines and wrinkle formation. Daily use brightens, firms, decreases wrinkle formation and deep hydrates facial skin.
Whats in it:
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rooibos Tea, Organic Iceland Geothermal Kelp Granules , Emulsifying Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, MSM, Organic: Aloe Vera Juice, Olive Oil, Coste Rican Volcanic Coffee, Organic Rooibos Tea, Organic Iceland Birch, Organic Iceland Angelica, Organic Iceland Moss, DMAE: (a liquid organic compound), Organic Green Tea Extract, Organic White Tea Extract, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C Ester, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Rosemary Extract, Neem Oil.
Whats not in it:
Formulated without sulfates, parabens, salts, artificial preservatives, harsh chemicals, silicone, colors, perfumes, acids.